Friday, November 26, 2010

is me again ~

today have nothing special for me ~
just like another simple day ...

y'day i went to college again ...
to settle my *ptptn things ...
i was so bored n wish i can out with someone y'day ...
who also can, pls just take me out..
yet at the end, i just stay at home face to my pc ...

at night i was so moody...
without any reason ...
maybe i was too lonely so become moody...
i did to sms 'him' again ...
i have try my best to keep out of touch with 'him'
yet, i still wish i can hear 'his' voice once again be4 i bed...
but no, there was nothing for me n 'him'... just like stranger...

now i did to have a bad habits,
hard to fall into sleep at night...
n rolling on the bed unwilling to get up every morning...
maybe, is me unwilling to face the another day with loneliness again...

No comments:

Post a Comment