Friday, December 3, 2010

sorry .. for disturbing u ...

hello, my friends ...
galgal is be back ...
sorry for let u all worries...

i promise i will be happy always start from today onward...
really thanks all my friends when the moment i need a hand...
u all were stay in front of me to give me a hand ...
thanks again ...

recently i was easiest to get emo ...
sorry to whom i was emo to you...
sorry, pls forgive galgal ya ... ^^

still hv few hours i hv to sit for exam...
i was no confident of it ...
but thanks my friends who try to cheep me up...
it's work ... i try my best to finish the study n revision...

i promise i wll try my best while exam it ...

be'coz of u all just besides me always...
it make me feel like i'm not alone to face the world ...
no matter is my coll-mates, colleague, or my best friends...
i really did to like u all the most...

u all really teach me a lots when i was lost in the road of live...

oh ya, i hv to say sorry to 'him'
i was disturbing 'him' recently,
really thanks 'him' to bear my emo...
i promise i will try my best to stop msg or even call 'u'...

thank you to 'u'.
stay happy always this is wat i need right now...

*ps, to all segi-mates or my friends who hv sit for exam add oil ya ...
all the best ~!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment