Thursday, November 25, 2010

don't cross the line...

morning...
y'day i was sms with 'him' till we all fall into sleep..
before that i was went to movie with my friend...
he told me that i was thinking too much...
after i got home roll n roll on the bed...
maybe yes i was thinking too much ...
but really thanks my friend to treat me y'day n accompany me watch movie ...

actually i just try to sms 'him' y'day...
cos sometime 'he' won't reply me...
yet, y'day 'he' did...
we have chat a lot of through sms ...
i was told 'him' that a guy i still in love with n miss in my heart ...
i just don't know that do 'he' get what was i mean to 'him'?
i wish that 'he' won't ...
cos i just want to share with 'him' only ...
just like sharing a story... a real story...

do you know in my heart i have a line in between us...
i wish that i won't cross the line...
although i wish i would...
however, i can't cross the line in between us or else we not friend anymore ...
i don't want to spoil the friendship between you n me right now...
i wish i would keep it till the end...
cos, u already get what u want n live happily...
n i was not good enough for u anymore...

i really did sometime i wish i could turn the time back...
i don't want to leave u with the same silly answer again...
i will hold u tied n wont let u go...
this is what i think after 5 years we have apart...
yes, i was regret right now...
but i can't change it again...
n we have no next time n chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment