Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a plan ~

this few days i try to clam down myself ...
n think about my plan for the coming year...
i just took my result last fri...
it was what i had expected...
quite sad too ...
but i can't blame anyone, anythings....
just can blame on myself ...
what the stupid things that i did it on my exam ...
n now it's too late for me to blame it ...
so i just accept the fact...

i, went back to college everyday in this week...
due to, my resit paper...
really hate it ...
i don't know what are the admin department used on...
when i meet those people...
really pity my college that hire this kind of ppl to work for them ~
n now it was settle down ~
so, the 1st plan for me is study well for fa 4...
which the paper that i fail last sem ...
n all the best for my coming exam ...

2nd plan, i have to save some money after i work ~
be'coz i hv to work to earn more money for build up my house...
n i wish i would earn more money since i still young...
3rd plan, the coming next two yrs after i work either to buy a car or go outstation to work ...
i wish that i can do it according my plan ...
n it won't run out of control again ~
thus, this is a plan n an aim for me to continue my life without any partners ~


No comments:

Post a Comment