Wednesday, November 17, 2010

miss u ~

y'day went out with ann ...
i was enjoy the moment be with ann , my best fren..
although we seldom connected with each other ...
but our friendship is build up with heart ~

we had chat a lots ...
i wish that we can have the moment till the end..
yet, i call off...
coz my mom was waiting me to be back ...

i asked ann, should i add 'him' in my fb account ~
coz i really did to miss 'him' much ...
i was scared either to be reject the friend request by him,
or misunderstanding of his girl friend ... this is that i don't wish..

at the end, i was choose to add 'him' ...
while he approved it, i was happy ...
i think that was the happy day for me...
till, he comments to me n reply slow...

at the moment, my mood was turn down again...
can feel that my tears were rolling in my eyes ...
i wish i would turn the time back to that time ...
i wish i would be with you...

yet, it just a wish that i hope~

No comments:

Post a Comment