Sunday, October 19, 2008

thanks MS.ESTHER

y'day , i was not feeling well ... yet, due to my duty ... i have to work on y'day ...
so, i went to work ... while i reach the place that i work , i feel cold and started to flu...
another promoter same like me also not getting well too.. so we decided go to canteen to take a nap ... after 45 minutes i start feel more cold... i went to look for my mum to tell her i was fall into sick ...
my mom's friend so kindly to lend a jacket to me ... thx ...

after i getting feeling better , i go to my place to work... today, i was satisfied of my sales... thx those customers buy wine & those aunties promoter help me to serve customers... after 7 o'clock i was send a msg to miss esther tell her that i hope to get home early , due to sick... at the end she allow me to get home early, thx...

my dad was come to fetch me back , thx dad... because of me , make u can't sing a song on the stage. sry dad & mom ... because of me , my mom have to get home early too... dear, actually i really don't like to sick ... i have to work , cause i have no money to use if i without work... i believe that no people like to work as i too ... yet, we have no choice...

dear, i know u worry me, pity of me have to work ... thx dear, i knew that u love me too... all of this i also know it... thx dear... but i dislike the way u said about me , sometime... cause i'm not that kind of person that u mention ...

No comments:

Post a Comment