Wednesday, October 1, 2008

**sIcK**

gal gal sick liao

don't know since when i get sick... so pity right now ... yet, my dear so lovingly take care of me...

so yesterday i stay at his house till now ... thus, now i using his computer to update my blog ... now i waiting for him to take bath go to work and send me get home while he on the way to work...
today is the 1st day of *HARI RAYA* ... i wish the malay people ~SELAMAT HARI RAYA~ o ...

yeye remember get more & more green pao then get back to college treat me eat mum mum ...
XD ...

yeye is a person that i knew him from my college ... he was same class with me now ... erm ... he is a repeat student, he quite nice la ... always joke with me & my frens ... oh ya , he don't believe that i same age with him & bigger than him due to month that i born ... XD ...

No comments:

Post a Comment