Monday, October 13, 2008

**alone**


i'm a person who always alone ... alone in this new college's life .. alone in this group ... alone in COco ... ( table tennis) alone in the new group for assignments ... really dislike my college life now !!!

should i voice out what did i dislike the person ? no , right ? i shouldn't ... although i really dislike her ... but she still is my classmate ... thus, i can't do anything ...

today i'm off for class ... *monday*
so i free to read my dear friends' blog ... i guess them good in english than me ... i guess that i'm a loser in languege... my malay & english also not really good ...

sometime i scared to speak with english ...
coz i knew i poor in english ... my last sem final test result will release soon... i have a bit affair ... i scared to resit for any subjects... in my heart i knew that i had did badly in my ADD MATH subject call as *BS* i know that i have to resit , yet i still hope that i won't ...
i found a new target to work right now ... i have to fight while i'm working ... to hit my target ... i don't want to be last time ... scared this & that ... i wanna be stronger ... XD ... don't want let the other aunites promoter bully once again ...

2 comments:

  1. your dear's friend blog?? mine?? LOLZ.....

    u said that u lonely.. in sense of college life rite.. can i comment about it. lol.. i quite 8 geh..
    if don't like the ppl among the group.. jz switch ur group and meet others ppl lo.. tatz life~~~
    u still got ur dear.. sudah bahagia lor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... haha ... haiz, i dislike my classmate, sometime... i already switch it ... yet, still have to face to them with another subject...

    ReplyDelete