Friday, October 3, 2008

my dear yu lou ar ~


please , u don't often say me angry with you ... sometime i really didn't ... yet u love to say so ... make me feel like , who angry who now ? you always say is me angry you , in fact is you angry me not ME !!! haiz ... i want sigh ...
i don't why you always say so ? what make you say so ? don't be so small gas ... i don't know what should i blog now ... because i really not feeling well , don't know can i work at tomorrow ? i very suffer now !!! yet i can't go to look for doctor because i knew if i go now ... the doctor will double changer me ... haiz ... sigh again ~
now i can't speak , scared fall into sleep because i knew if i asleep while i'm awake my ill will become more serious ~ haiz ... miss dear u .. but u didn't come to look for me , due to u tired from work ... i DIDN'T angry ... na na ... don't say it again ... i know u tired , thus i didn't angry you ... really miss you ... want hug u till i asleep ...

No comments:

Post a Comment