Friday, May 20, 2011

thank you my friends ~

my heart always full of u all ~
thank you my friends for never give me up ~
always give me a hand while i need u all ~

i do my best to promise u all ~
i'll always smiling there whenever u all was here for me ~
i like u all ~ be'coz of u all, it let me feel that i was not alone ~

now it's the time to let me awake ~
i can't be continues like this ~
n i tired to be like this ~

maybe i was lost now ~
but i know, TIME will bring me to the right way ~
yup, i'm tender at the moment ~

i need someone stand at my side give me a big warn hug ~
telling me that i'm not alone ~
to give me energy to keep walking ~

if someone do ~
but in my side i wish that i can be alone right now ~
to cure my own wound ~

till the day, the moment ~
i can smile like last time ~
n telling u guys, yen is be back !




No comments:

Post a Comment