Thursday, January 13, 2011

recently i'm moody ...

i having family n working problems...
it was the reason y i was so moody...
my family had fight almost everyday in this week.
thus, my mood was so down ...
it let me seem like no mood to do everything,
even though i didn't have a proper chat with my friends...
i'm so sorry to my friends...
actual, i just don't want to bother any friends of mine due to this...
so, i had try my best to bear it...
now my family problem was settle down...

frank say, i quite hate my job now ...
coz, i never think that i have to face with the idiot section leader n work with him...
him keep on complain to me while i was work ~
n my salary was not paid by him ...
i just come here to work for my company not for HIM...
if him really think that he is clever than me, ok fine, him may do my position ...
i can quite my job anytime...
coz, he threaten me while i work ...
wat the mean by, if u wanna talk u can talk late, if not u may not come to work on tmr ?
n i was not talk with any worker there... i was talk with the customers...

alright, this week if he still do the same thing to me ...
i'll tell him, to complain to my company directly n exchange other worker with me ...
n i will quite it ~ since i was unhappy to work with him ~


No comments:

Post a Comment