Tuesday, January 4, 2011

as normal as well

me and you already become normal friend...
there was nothing for me and you...
y'day he sent a present to my house to give me an early b'day present.
and me just feel like normal friends took a present to me...
although we chit chat a while yet, the topic all is around his family...
me and you already have no topic to chit chat like last time...
and thanks my friend to took me out to have a supper with him ...
haha... we just a normal friend ...
we have chat a lot of things ... miss the chit chat time that which pass to fast to us..
my friend quite funny, coz my friend never thought that he will appear in my house,
while my friend came to fetch me out, and he was there to waiting for me to open the gate ...
my friend was so Q to ask me, do you want to call him come along with us?!
i was (=.=ll) swt... why do we call him come along too ? hahaha ....

still have a day and that is my birthday ...
all the celebration days for me really become as normal day...
my birthday as well..
haven't reach my birthday, but i really done to received an early present n birthday wish from my friends.. haha

really thanks a lot for my friends ya...
you all really kind for me ... i love u all ~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment