Wednesday, April 2, 2008

vincci shoes ...

hv to say sry to ann 1st ..
sry ann .. i hv call u help me to correct my english ...
yet , this few days i didn't update my blog ...
sry ..

this few days i feel tired to work , some more my *auntie* come n visit me ...
since the 1st day i started my work , i saw the vincci shoes ...
i likt the most ....
but i scared it not suit for me ... coz the heel too high ...
haha ...
i hv ask all my fren , i like the shoes should i buy it ?

till the moment i hv decided to buy ...
i rush to maluri jusco vince shop ...
unfortunate the shoes of the colour that i like the most hv no my size ...
sad ...

wu wu .. wu .. wuwu.. wu u..
i want the shoes a !!!
my fren suggestion me to go to other outlet buy it ...
should i go to take a look at other outlet ?

oh ya , *coffee* suddenly announced that wanna take me to his space take dinner with his family ...
scared me le ...
haha ...
maybe he just kidding ...

No comments:

Post a Comment