Friday, April 25, 2008

24.4.2008

d3@r & m3
i was pass my *undang* test ...

heheh ...

i'm quite happy that i can pass it ...

coz i tot i hv to resit it ...

due to i didn't finish study it ...

i was scared while i'm on the way to test ...

i was telling uncle , i just used a day to study ...

so i hv no confidence to pass it ...



while uncle heard i say this , he was scolding me ...

y would u call me to apply the test on today ?!

u should study it till finish ...

i'm answering uncle if today i didn't do the test ,

don't know until when i'll study it & test it ...



so , uncle trust me that i can pass it ...

thx uncle ...

i did it ... with 45 marks ...

heheh ...



yet , at night i was get sick again ...

i hate it ...

dear * coffee* was come & accompany me ...

heheh ...

dear i knew u was bothering by the exam ...

take it easy , coz i believe in u ...

sure u can do it as well as u can ...

blek ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment