Monday, June 13, 2011

y'day's blog ... 12.06.2011

Woke up in the morning, was blur to taking a shower ...

be'coz i was had dated with my best frens to hang out celebrated ann's chinese b'day day ...

So just made a call to my frens to awoke them ...

This is the 1st time i awoke them up..

Cause i'm the most who like to bed n get up late among them.

While we plan to out on 11am ...

Yet we got up late, thus, we reached by 1pm to had our brunch...

Zen Japanese Restaurant which located at Sunway Pyramid

this was my 1st time to had a japanese buffet with frens ... i had ate a lot of salmon ... also can said that my stomach full of salmon n it was swim in my stomach ^^,

Got my little sweet home was 3pm ... promised to hang out with kai xian by 7pm ...

We went to had a dinner and a movie call dlyan dog...

He was another good fren for me, we knew each other by me 16.

We chat a lot, but full of his gf things... he having a bad status with his gf ...

And i was not clear of it ... wish him can be as happy as he can ...

Don’t just stay at emo mood ...

Oh ya, i should say thank you to him...
be'coz of him i got back my mood...
he make me keep to move on with his words ...

i can't always to stay at the same status ...

i trying my best to move to well status ...

No comments:

Post a Comment