Friday, September 17, 2010

mountain climbing day ~ 16.09.2010







i was having a nice day in broga hill ~ 1st time feel that i am so near to the sun ~
i miss the moment that i saw the sunrise ~ thanks san san to call me go n fetch by peng peng ~
so scared during climbing ~ coz i was fall once during there ~
the feel was so scary ~ coz i can't step to anything there ~ feel like falling down ~
although both of my friends try to help me give me a hand to push me up~ but i have not confident on the moment ~ it seem like will be falling down on next second ~

at the end i was climb up ... i feel vy nice with climb on the peak ~ there were 4 peak ~
n we only climb till 3rd peak ~
the view was more nice compared each peak ~ the view was different in each peak, although the things were same ~




No comments:

Post a Comment