Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Happy...


Q, this picture take from internet... By the word HAPPY. Did it look happy?

Wah, i'm happy...
Because my friends will read my blog everytime they online...
Although i not always update my blog...
Thanks ya, my dear friend....

This sat have a IT exam... Is a resit subject.
I seem like no mood to study, without any reason..
Cause till now i still haven't study it...
Hate ! I hate remember those note...
Long n long sentence...

Oh ya, janize u remember go take a look again the comment be4 this blog...
Rok said he can treat us eat sushi king but he only pay us 50%...
So, do u want it ?
Is yes, rmb tell us o...

NEXT...

Yesterday i had mention about the newest msn, right ?
My frined Edmund was fail to install it..
Cause we found out it haven't stable...
So, at the end we install the 8.1 msn...
Haha... ^.^

Erm, i feel bored...
Because budak = edmund go for trip.
No one as him can let me kacau at msn...
LIKE,
OIIIIIIIIII
BUDAKK arrrrrr....
Budak JAHAT....
Hehe....

ALL this i like to did it for EDMUND yap...
Be'coz, his msn put his name as XIAO HAI ZHI...
LOL....
U*edmund* is child, i'm a baby lo...
^u^, blek.....

2 comments: