Thursday, March 27, 2008

a bothered day for me ...

cried at noon , coz my frens mention about *coffee* again ...
chat with ann at the whole afternoon ...
i'm recall back when i was knew ann
while me chat with ann on the phone ...
at that time i knew many frens ...
suddenly miss them ... dunno how r them recently ...
coz i hv long time didn't meet them ...

i hv received offered letter from TAR C ...
should i feel happy ? or sad ...
happy coz tar c offered me ,
sad coz will meet him up at TAR C ...
i dunno wether him hv read my blog at msn or not ...
yet , since noon he didn't reply me at msn ...
never mind , coz all the things is the time to end ...

haha ... i want jealous my dear , joey's blog ...
because of dear's blog pretty than mine ...
hehe ... dear , u know how to do , ho ?
heheh...



No comments:

Post a Comment